Lumin Publishing provides advertising opportunities in several of it's print publications. Contact Arkin Hill to see how Lumin Publishing can help in your company's advertising efforts, and click on a media packet image below for a PDF copy.
Zions Bank Community Magazine
Regional lifestyle magazine mailed to Utah, Idaho, and Jackson Hole, with a focus on travel, health, food, and finance, published six times per year.
- 50,000 copies mailed to the homes of upper-income Zions Bank account holders, as well as to commercial clients
- Total Readership: 150,000
- Average income: $93,400
- Home ownership: 75%
Full-page, one-time rate: $2,450
Business Connect Magazine
Utah's Digital Business Publication is a monthly business magazine mobile app that includes the Business Connectory, Utah's Digital Book of Lists.
- Averaging over 60,000 impressions per month
- Click-through rate of 5%, with over 3,000 article downloads per month
- Interests: 75-80% tech, biz news, entrepreneurship
- Income: 75% make $75K+ per year
Full-page, one-time rate: $950
Healing for Life Magazine®
Introduces readers to Intermountain Medical Group physicians and the new technologies and innovations they use.
- 35,000 copies distributed to hospitals and clinics in Salt Lake County, mailed directly to homes, and distributed to health fairs and open houses
- Total Readership: 105,000
- Average income: $100,000+
- Age: 25-65
Full-page, one-time rate: $1,495